They simply don’t love themselves, they don’t see how fantastic they are or could be.
From one perspective it could be quite sad to witness… but from my perspective it’s what drives me onwards, because I see the potential in each and every person.
The potential to become even better at being themselves.
Discover your own worth by following these principles.
- Begin your day with love not technology. Remind yourself of your worthiness before getting out of bed.
- Take time to relax and focus inward daily. Try five minutes each morning.
- Talk yourself happy. Use positive language to train your mind to become more positive.
- Get emotionally honest. Stop numbing your feelings. Shopping, eating, and drinking are examples of avoiding discomfort, sadness, and pain.
- Try something new. Learn a language. Go places you’ve never been. Do things you haven’t done before.
- Enjoy life enhancing activities. Find exercise you like. Discover healthy foods that are good for you. Turn off technology for a day and spend time doing things that make you feel alive.
- Breathe, relax, and let go. You can never see the whole picture. You don’t know what everything is for. Stop fighting against yourself by thinking and desiring people and events in your life should be different.
- Life is a journey. We are here to learn and love. One step at a time is enough to proceed forward. Small moves.
- Believe in the limitless opportunities that are available to you. Take action and create change.
- Be patient with yourself. Trust in yourself, do good work, and the Universe will reward you.
- Be grateful. Appreciate your talents, beauty, and brilliance. You’re awesome.
- Be guided by your intuition. All answers come from within. Look for signs and pay attention to gut feelings.
- Don’t participate in activities that bring you down. Don’t allow toxic people in your life.
- Accept uncertainty. Suffering comes from the pain of the past or the fear of the future. Put your attention on the present moment and be at peace.
- Learn from your mistakes and go forward.
- Discover fun. Happiness requires time to relax, play, and create face-to-face interaction with others. Our fast-paced world creates a goal setting, competitive craziness that doesn’t leave room for play.
- Speak up and speak out. Be seen, be known, and be heard.
- Focus on the positives.
- Become conscious of your choices.
- Imagine what your life would look like if you believed in your worth.
- Self-rejection and neglect is painful. You deserve to be happy. You have a right to be accepted and loved. If necessary, seek help from a support group, therapist, or coach.
If these points resonated with you, please let me know, which were your favourites. Share this post with someone who may need it, or who may simply enjoy it.
Your thought, comments and ideas are always most welcome. Love yourself.